To protect our guests and employees, we have enacted the following steps:
- To control our in-restaurant safety and sanitation environment, Griff’s will serve our customers with drive thru ordering only until such time we feel it is totally safe to do otherwise.
- We provide all employees with the necessary tools, and instructions, such as masks, gloves, disinfectants, thermometers, etc. as well as give guidance on proper social distancing and proper hand washing techniques to keep themselves, and those nearby safe.
- Any employee, vendor or anyone else authorized to enter our doors must follow all the CDC PPE protocols, not limited to a temperature check, properly placed mask, immediate hand washing and disinfectant applications. They will also be quizzed related to virus symptoms.
- We have established strict protocol procedures relating to cleaning and sanitation to be followed by all employees. These protocols are posted and required reading by all employees, each day.
- We have trained our employees to strictly practice all safety standards while at work and have advised them to continue the same standards while off duty as well. We have set these standards for the good of our customers, employees, and the community.